KETTLER | Four Decades of Distinctive PropertiesFounded by Robert Kettler, one of the nation’s foremost real estate developers, KETTLER is known for developing, acquiring and managing multifamily communities across the East Coast. With projects like the Piedmont—which became the fastest-selling community in the metropolitan Washington market and transformed an entire section of Prince William County, Virginia—we established our reputation and forged relationships that last to this day.
A new millennium ushered in an era of growth. We tripled in size, launched our property management division, and diversified our offerings. We took on ambitious projects like the award-winning Gramercy at Metropolitan Park and expanded housing for first-time buyers with communities like West Village of Shirlington.
In the late 2000s, we brought our property management and real estate divisions together and became a leader in development’s next wave: vertical, walkable, mixed-use communities. Through properties like The Metropolitan Downtown Columbia in Maryland, 450K in Washington, DC, and VITA in Tysons Corner, Virginia, we’re connecting residents to work, play, transit and a vibrant quality of life.
Facts at a Glance
- 18,000+ Units Developed/Renovated
- 30,000+ Units Under Management From Connecticut to South Carolina & Texas
- 46,000+ Building Lots Developed
- Ranked #44 in NMHC Top 50 Largest Apartment Managers
- Official Apartment Management Company of the Washington Capitals, Mystics, & Wizards
- Build Community - We build productive and lasting relationships with our customers, team members, and partners to improve the broader community in which we live and work.
- Design Distinctively - We apply creativity, innovation, and sustainability as the hallmarks of our communities, resulting in unique living experiences that are recognized as the best.
- Engage Team Members - We foster a work environment that values and encourages collaboration, creativity, learning, and commitment.
- Create Value - We challenge our team members to apply their skills and expertise to enhance the value of the projects we develop and manage, and the services we deliver.
- Deliver Superior Customer Service - We earn the continued loyalty of our customers by consistently demonstrating why we are the first choice for quality, service, value, and innovation.
- Model Integrity - We are honest, disciplined, and focused. We expect the highest standards of ethics from ourselves and our partners.
No open jobs at this moment